Pages

Thursday, June 6

Bag lady

I love the bags this season. I see colors, and a variety of bags that I can wear with everything! I have found that it really is important to have one quality purse instead of spending money on a bunch of cheap ones. I used to love getting purses from Target, but they wouldn't last a month! The lining would start to peel, and I would be left with a crappy-looking purse. I now have a hot pink Lauren by Ralph Lauren crossbody bag, and there isn't a sign of peeling or breaking yet! Although these might be a splurge, they are well worth spending a little bit of savings.

Here are two of my favorite purses for the season.  

Tartine Purse, J.Crew, $148.00 $128.00
J.Crew created this simple, classic bag that goes with just about everything! It also comes in black and red, so if you're looking for a statement bag or just an everyday little black bag, the search ends here.

Charlotte Street Angela, Kate Spade, $258.00 $154.00
Kate Spade makes really incredible handbags, and this one is no exception. The chain link detail and bright yellow color instantly attracted me to it! The discount doesn't hurt either. :)

Where did you get your summer bag?

XOX

Amanda