Pages

Tuesday, November 6

Be a trendy teacher

Growing up, I always dreamed of being a teacher.  Elementary school, middle school, high school - I didn't care. I loved the lesson plans, the classroom, and helping students. I moved on once I got to college, and switched over to public relations.  I absolutely love it, too. 

But when a Teach for America representative came into my sorority asking who would be interested in taking two years after college to teach in an underprivileged area, it perked my interest... I could do both! I applied, and I'll hear back in a few days.  In the meantime, I think I'll daydream about being able to be that adorable teacher with the cute planner and a bunch of kids to teach.



Kate Spade Florence Broadhust Spiral Notebook, $20.00


May Books, $17.00



May Books, $17.00

Martha Stewart Home Office Vertical File Folders, $4.99 for 6





XOX

Amanda