Pages

Thursday, January 8

Summer investments

Who else is getting tired of bundling up? When I woke up this morning, I checked the weather only to see a chilling 12° temperature outside. This has been causing me a lot of stress because dressing for winter gets hard; you don't want to wear flats and expose your feet, but you don't want to be stuck in boots day after day. You have to wear long sleeves or risk hypothermia, but how many sweaters does a girl really have? 

I'm ready to look forward into the year and find some great pieces that I can look forward to wearing when the temperatures are a little closer to 80° and I am a lot warmer! Because we're in the middle of a huge cold-weather time, there are a ton of really amazing deals on warmer-weather items from any brand you could want. I've been wanting a pair of Jack Rogers, and it looks like it's the time to buy while retailers are trying to clear out their inventory to prepare for new lines in the coming months. You can find great deals at J.Crew as well, as they still have some summer items left to buy! 




J.Crew Neon Tab Bandeau Top $44 $12 code SALENEWS
J.Crew Neon Shrunken Lowrider $44 $12 code SALENEWS
This bikini is such a steal; I got one for myself in neon mango! I love the thick tie in the back, and the shrunken lowrider bottoms are surprisingly flattering. I can't wait to use it for some much needed sunbathing this summer.

This classic Jack Rogers sandal is great for slipping on when you're in a hurry. They're appropriate to dress up or down, which makes them a perfect addition to your wardrobe.

These slightly cat-eyed tortoise shades will go with any outfit and make you look chic (even when it's cold).

A great pair of nude sandals will come in handy when you don't feel like choosing a shoe. These will go great with shorts or a sundress. 

J,Crew Tassel-Trim Top $98 $30 code SALENEWS
I love the flowy fit of this top, and the accent tassel gives it a little something extra. I'd pair these with navy chinos and a pair of neutral sandals.

Going out and want to keep things beachy casual? This is your go-to shoe. The 3.5" heel is the perfect height, and the chunkiness keeps them toned down. 

A bag to keep all of the little necessities. I love the pebbled leather, and the ability to switch it to a clutch at a moment's notice.


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!