Pages

Friday, January 2

Stay organized in 2015

Well, it's official: it's 2015. I can't believe how quickly time has passed since starting my first job over a year ago (!!!). One of my favorite parts of starting a new year, as Type-A as it may be, is starting fresh with new calendars. I am a person who loves to stay organized, so keeping things in order with a calendar or two is definitely necessary. 

Last year I went for a kate spade new york spiral agenda, and I loved how it was organized by the hour. This year I personally chose the adorable gold Target x Sugar Paper planner ($8) because I can't resist anything gold, and it's the perfect size to keep in my bag. For my desk, I love the Rifle Paper Co. floral wall calendar ($26) so I have plenty of room to write. Plus the paper is very good in quality and the pretty floral decoration makes it pretty up my workspace.

How do you plan to stay organized in 2015?




XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!