Nordstrom is having a huge sale right now, and they're says it's "like the half-yearly, but better!" I can't disagree.
Because it's fall and everyone has a ton of events, this is the perfect time for Nordstrom to have this sale. It's already mid-November, which is making me realize how I could really use some new pieces! See a round-up of great outfits that will take you through the end of 2014 from the Clearance Sale.
Everyday
I absolutely love the warp coat trend, and this burgundy color is a perfect jewel-toned neutral that is perfect to wear over jeans or a dress.
Work
This super-polished dress has office wear written all over it. Simple nude pumps will keep things professional.
Office Holiday Party
I think a simple navy dress along with shiny patent pumps makes the perfect look for a holiday party!
Thanksgiving
Jacquard print is super classic, and you'll wear this dress for years to come. Long sleeves will keep you toasty during Thanksgiving!
Christmas
I'm all for red when it comes to Christmas; stay warm by layering a cardigan or blazer on top.
New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve means sparkle and shine; loving this dress from Adrianna Papell!
XO
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!