Pages

Monday, November 3

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Gift Edition

Happy Monday! After this weekend filled with costumes and candy, I'm ready to settle into November. As fun as the weekend was, I love having a great routine (that includes much less chocolate). 

With Halloween behind us, I'm looking forward to the holidays ahead! I love Thanksgiving, but everyone knows that Christmas takes the cake when it comes to the best holiday. Comfort food, family and gift-giving make this a truly magical season. That being said, I'm in gift-giving mode. I love finding the perfect gifts for the people in my life, but it takes a little bit of a time commitment. That's why I like to start looking early.

Kate Spade is having a Surprise Sale ending Wednesday, November 5 at 11:59 pm. Make sure to get in on the sale and take advantage of amazing prices on gorgeous gifts (for yourself or others)!



$25 and under
  
Hancock Park Studs $38 $19 63% OFF
Round Leverback Earrings $58 $25 57% OFF
On the Town Studs $68 $25 63% OFF


$30 and under
Call to Action Georgie $78 $29 63% OFF
Wellesley Graham $68 $29 57% OFF
Cobblestone Park Stripe Anna $60 $29 52% OFF


$50 and under

Tokyo Scarves Colorblock Scarf $128 $49 62% OFF
Mikas Pond Stacy $100 $49 50% OFF
Cary Cardigan $228 $49 78% OFF


$75 and under
Wellesley Byrd $228 $69 70% OFF
Coated Setting Bib Necklace $178 $69 61% OFF
Burchelli Lolly $148 $59 60% OFF


$100 and under
 Tock Flats $198 $99 50% OFF
Up the Ante Small Necklace $228 $79 65% OFF
Kirk Park Garrett $298 $99 67% OFF


over $100

 Rose Print Strapless Dress $428 $105 75% OFF
Kana Wedges $328 $129 61% OFF
Leather Gini Clutch $298 $159 47% OFF
Cove Street Provence $428 $159 63% OFF
Wrap Midi Dress $428 $149 65% OFF
Cove Street Goldie $398 $149 63% OFF


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!