Pages

Friday, November 7

Gems from Zara Home


It seems like everywhere I turn, inexpensive yet beautiful home pieces are all over the place! While H&M is a favorite of mine, I found out that Zara has a completely adorable home shop as well! Their home page (image above) instantly got me into the holiday spirit, too. I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas, but I'll hold out until after Thanksgiving!

Even though I have to wait for holiday decorations (seriously, shop the ones on their site when the time comes), I still love checking out everything they have to offer. See my favorite affordable-yet-luxurious home pieces from Zara!

I love the tortoiseshell print in this rich brown color; this would be a perfect accessory for the bathroom to hold cotton balls and the like.

I honestly don't think it gets more luxury than this. How gorgeous!? They style it on the site with two of these mirrors hanging over a bed symmetrically, and I can definitely get on board with that idea.

Oh, the things that can be done with nesting tables! This design is really gorgeous, and I love the openness with the missing bar along the bottom in the front. These would be great as side tables in the bedroom, or a coffee table in the living room.

I used to be wary of acrylic because I wasn't sure about the super-modern look, but when you pair it with other materials in a room, it really stands out in the best way. I love this tray table in place of a bar cart!

You can never have too many picture frames, and this one will break up a humdrum mantel setting filled with rectangular frames for a more interesting look.

Round Plain Box $26-$30
I am always on the lookout for great storage, and these round boxes have a different shape that is great for hiding things (plus I love the leather strap detail!).

This is a really great inexpensive piece that will hold its own on your kitchen table. Fill it with fresh flowers and let it sit there being gorgeous.

There's nothing better than curling up under a blanket that feels like a giant, cozy sweater; this color is a great neutral, too.



XO
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. i seriously want everything on your roundup. those animal print jars would be perfect for a bar cart too! and the nest of tables? swoon. i love the suggestion of using them as a night stand.
    www.vivreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I would definitely love to fill my apartment with their pieces. xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!