This weekend was definitely a fun one! I kicked it off by attending the Georgetown Gala at the Italian Embassy in DC with my roommate and some of her coworkers. It was definitely a magical night; the decor had a Mad Men vibe, and everyone was dressed to kill! (Think fur stoles and lots of glam.)
I wore a gown that I already owned from BCBGMAXAZRIA along with some easy strappy pumps from Banana Republic (similar, $158 $87 code BRTAKE45).
The night was a huge success; lots of delicious food, drinks and dancing! It was a charity event, so they raffled off some pretty incredible prizes (...like five-night stay at a villa in Sicily, which I was pretty tempted to bid on). Overall it was a pretty amazing event to have the chance to attend.
On Saturday, I cleaned my apartment up and packed a bag so I could go visit home. It had been a while since I've had some free time to just spend the weekend relaxing with family, so it was great to get the chance to! We spent some time together, Eric and I caught up on The Knick (my new favorite show), and I got some much-needed sleep.
Sunday was a shopping day, and I picked up a gorgeous crystal and stone bracelet ($27 $20 $15 code EXTRA25) from J.Crew Factory. It's perfect to add a bit of sparkle to an everyday outfit.
How was your weekend?
XO
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!