Pages

Friday, October 24

Brand Spotlight: Sperry Top-Sider

Most people got their first pair of Sperrys in high school, maybe college. They are usually the basic 2-Eye Boat Shoe ($85), or the more feminine Angelfish ($85) with a little personality shining through with the pattern you choose. However lately, I've been finding shoes I completely love that are far from the basic boat shoes! 


I absolutely love the cut of this shoe. It's a perfect bootie to wear with jeans or a dress, and they have got to be the most comfortable shoes seeing as they're suede wedges! I will absolutely be purchasing a pair of these ASAP.


Miramar Haircalf Smoking Slipper, Leopard Haircalf, dynamic
Okay, I didn't know this kind of gorgeous could come from a brand that specializes in boat shoes. I love the calf hair, I adore the brown-olive color, and I think the tiny wedge is a perfect addition. (The black version is on sale for $80 at Lord & Taylor!)


Everything from the soft tan color of this boot to the soft gold detailing draws me toward these. There is even a panel that adds some stretch on the side; definitely a winner.



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!