If you've never heard of Everlane, it's about time you did.
Everlane is a company known for its modern, high quality basics. However they have a unique business model; their goal is Radical Transparency. They keep a focus on the factories that their pieces are produced in, they allow extra savings by being online-only and sharing markup information with customers, and continue to find new, innovative ways to save consumers money on quality items.
Not only is all of that really awesome, but they also have amazing pieces!

I first found out about Everlane from my boyfriend Eric a few years ago, and I got him this backpack from their site. Its simple design and minimal details grabbed his eye, and it's been high quality and very durable since then. I wouldn't have expected to get real leather details and solid canvas twill for $65!
Just recently, I rediscovered the brand when looking for a great weekender bag.

I fell in love with the Twill Weekender, and for $95, it's a great deal. I love the colors available (they have navy, too!) and the tan leather handles. And if I wasn't sure that I was getting a great deal, they give me all of the details so I can see where my money is going.

Pretty cool, right?
Here are some other of my favorite women's pieces from the brand!
SHOP
XO
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!