Considering I manage to get around to my beauty routine most days, it's pretty important to me to have great products that won't let me down. It's hard picking new brands to try, or figuring out what shade of foundation to get, or which mascara will flake at a moment's notice! Here are my suggestions of the best beauty buys.
NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base $7
When I started working full time, I started noticing that halfway through the day, any makeup I put on in the morning was just about faded by lunchtime. This is a sign that I needed to change up my routine a bit! I didn't want to spend much, but wanted to try out an eye shadow primer. This one is creamy, but dries quickly and is easy to put your shadow on top of - I recommend it!
Neutrogena Body Lotion $7
Going back to the basics, I love using this light lotion every day to moisturize. It isn't greasy, and it doesn't have a strong smell so it won't interfere with any perfume you use.
Because you need something cute to keep all of your makeup in!
Kiehl's Since 1851 'Actively Correcting & Beautifying' BB Cream Broad Spectrum $37
I think it's really important to have SPF on your face in the summer months. One of the biggest factors in aging your face is too much skin exposure, so it's smart to just lather it on first thing in the morning! I love how light this cream is, and it's ideal for the hotter summer days.
Lancôme 'Définicils' Mascara $27
This iconic mascara is known for its popularity, and it has been so popular for a good reason. It lasts all day, and never clumps. If you're looking for something a little bit better than your average, check this out!
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!