As I'm getting ready to move away from home and enter the world of almost-adulthood, I am starting to have bills to pay and more responsibilities to keep track of. That being said, I'm big on having a paper calendar to keep track of everything I have coming up.
And I like to do it in the cutest way possible.
Using a couple of wallpapers from Kate Spade New York's blog, I created some calendars to share with you! Feel free to take them and print to help keep yourself organized. To download, click the link to the calendar above each image, which will take you to Google Drive. Click the arrow below the "File" button to safely download the PDF!
I highly suggest heading to Staples with the file on a USB and printing with their higher quality printers on some heavy cardstock to make it look really nice!
I made the calendars start in May 2014, and go through the summer and the end of the next school year (May 2015). Let me know what you think in the comments!
IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
TAHITIAN FLORALS
sources
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!