Pages

Tuesday, May 13

Pinspiration: patterns and colors

The Hunted Interior
I was on Pinterest and saw this darling living room look. The curtains, which are DIY on The Hunted Interior blog, really make this room, in my opinion. I love mixing black and white with unexpected pops of color, and I think this room is put together very well! It mixes different colors and textures (read: sheepskin rug), but somehow it makes for a very pulled together look.

If you're looking to buy the pieces, see what I found below.



1. Dalmatian Spots Curtain Panels | Etsy x thebluebirdshop | $80+ for two panels
2. Wales Metal Antique Gold Framed Mirror | Martha Stewart Living | $35
3. Manhattan Occasional Accent Lounge Chair | Target | $230 $138
4. TEJN Faux Sheepskin | IKEA | $10
5. Threshold Demijohn Vase | Target | $30
6. Safavieh Ballard Lacquer End Table | Overstock | $143 $129
7. Sophia Tangelo Jojo Round Ottoman | Overstock | $94
8. Way Basics Wall Shelf | Staples | $40
9. Threshold Anchor Bookends | Target | $25
10. Fair Harbor White Truffle Mug | Kate Spade New York x Bed Bath and Beyond | $12
11. Mahanoro Cotton Pillow | Walmart | $62


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!