Photo Credit: Classy in the City
This spring, I'm ready to revitalize my wardrobe with some key pieces that I can use throughout the season. It's nice to be able to add one piece and make a whole new outfit!
ASOS | $113
I really love how classic and simple trench coats are. This one from ASOS has great clean lines, and I like how it is cut straight and doesn't puff out too much! This will be great over a light dress for a cool spring day.
J.Crew | $178 $130 $91
What aren't low wedges perfect for? You can wear them to work, to hang outside, or for a night out. They give you that little lift without sacrificing comfort. (And they're adorable.)
Topshop | $92 $50
Nothing says spring like a burst of bright color! Having an everyday dress on hand that you can wear for anything is always a good idea. The pleats on this dress from Topshop are especially flattering, and it comes in non-petite sizes, too!
Jessica Simpson | $79 $52
For those days when all you want to wear is the basics. Easily turn a lazy, boring outfit into something more exciting with fun printed flats! I'm loving the calf hair on these, and the d'Orsay structure is a fun detail!
Kate Spade New York | $198 $149
Toss a sweater in it on a cool day, carry a picnic lunch to the park, or stuff it with magazines and a pair of shades for a day on the beach. Whatever you use it for, you know you'll need a great big carryall this season!
xo
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!