I've found myself playing outside a lot more recently. Not that it's surprising - the weather has been gorgeous, and I want to take every opportunity to enjoy it! I am also finding that I have a serious lack of shoes that are worthy of running around in.
I've never been much of a sneaker girl, and I tend to dress up most outfits with flats or sandals, but I'm on a mission to find some sweet sneakers that will go with everything!
keds | $60 | also available at keds (use code kedsfriend14 for $10 off a purchase of $50!) and nordstrom
I'm obsessed with these because of the pointy toe, leather detailing and ribbon laces. So girly! If you're looking for a cute sneaker, this is your shoe. I also love both of the colors that this shoe is available in: a neutral tan, and a classic navy.
toms | $54 free shipping on orders over $25, 10% off your order with code giftmom
These nautical slip-ons are super cute for summer! The knotted ropes are a fun detail on this otherwise neutral shoe. I can see myself throwing these on with a bright red dress!
vans | $50 $27
I bought my first pair of Vans in eighth grade when I was fourteen and going through a serious I-love-skater-boys phase. Since then, they've come out with some very much less clunky and cuter sneakers! This herringbone print is adorable.
keds | $45 $32
A pink pair of sneakers is always a good move.
betsey johnson | $55 $50
Leopard print is a neutral... right? Get your feet some attention with these wild printed slip-ons!
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!