Pages

Sunday, April 27

Weekend recap: birthday festivities

     

  

My birthday is coming up on Tuesday, so this weekend I spoiled myself a little. I started out by going to an Orioles game with a bunch of friends on Friday night (there was lots of rain, lots of beer, lots of fun), then spent Saturday relaxing with some shopping. Today, Sunday, my super sweet friend took me out for a celebratory birthday lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (YUM), and we had a blast! And it isn't even my actual birthday yet... I'm feeling so lucky to have such a great end to my twenty-second year.


For my little birthday shopping trip, here are my amazing finds!

LOFT | $50 $30 with code MUSTSHOP
I saw this and just knew I was buying it. I love the colorblocking, and it has a fun, flattering fit. I'm only 5'4", but I was afraid this would be too short for me, considering it was petite. Thankfully, it fit perfectly and came home with me!

LOFT | $70 $50 $30 with code MUSTSHOP
I have been wanting black denim for as long as I can remember and they are finally mine! I just think there are so many occasions when a pair of black jeans adds some edge to a more feminine top (read: my new Empire Waist Cami!). And for $30, you really can't go wrong.


H&M | $18
I love maxi dresses. I want to live my everyday life in them because they work on a breezy day as a sort of blanket, but you can still catch a wonderful breeze. Besides comfort, they elongate your body so you look even more fabulous. I bought this in store and got a deep burgundy - perfect for pairing with bright gold jewelry. This one is made of an almost jersey material, which is very swingy and fun!

Weekend sweatshirt
$60 $40 $28 code GOSHOP
Who doesn't need a super cozy, soft weekend sweatshirt to lounge in? I forsee myself wearing this to bonfires, on breezy beaches and on late night runs this season!




WORD TO THE WISE
H&M | $10
H&M has really cute bathing suits. Great quality, amazing fit. But when ordering online, be sure to size up! I ordered some bottoms in my regular size, but I am a girl with curves and I ended up going two sizes higher than my normal pants size after trying them on in store! Thankfully my ego isn't too hurt because they look amazing on, and I'm glad I got to try them on in person. (I can't wait for summer!)


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!