It has been decided that I absolutely need a cute trench coat. I can't stop seeing them everywhere I go, and they seem to be the piece to have this spring. Whether it's chilly or warm, you can layer or wear it alone to get the look you want. I also think it is a perfect coat because it can be worn very casually, or dressed up for a work day.
I have a quilted puffer jacket from J.Crew (similar here), but it simply doesn't wear well into spring. When I start pulling out sundresses and flirty skirts, the jacket has got to go! Luckily, there are trench coats of all shapes, sizes and prices to take over for these warmer months ahead.
See some of my favorite finds for the ever-so-essential trench.
5. Classic Trench Coat, Zara, $139
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!