Pages

Friday, January 3

Ode to the J.Crew Pixie Pant

The J.Crew Pixie Pant. It has become a serious staple in my wardrobe.

Pixie pant

I worked at J.Crew this fall through the winter, so I'm going to be honest, I got these at a discount when I first bought them. Coworkers quickly encouraged me to buy a pair of these legging-pant-pajama-feel pants, and I held off for a while. I bought my first pair in black, thinking they were a little tight to be comfortable, but I went for it. But I soon learned that these are the most comfortable, versatile pants I own!

They are nice enough to wear to work with a blouse or a sweater, and they're also great for lounging around with my boyfriend on a weeknight. If I want to go out for a night on the town, I can pair a slinky tank and heels with them for an easy look! While they are $98, I feel that this is a splurge piece that everyone should have. They are made from thick, quality material, and you have to try them to understand. Happy shopping!

WORK
Embellished Oxford Shirt, Banana Republic, $70 $42 [code BRGOOD30]
Day Dreaming Loafers, Joie, $185 $112

PARTY
Cate Cami in Gilded Paisley, J.Crew, $128 $24 [code SHOPHAPPY]
Elyssa Heel, Juicy Couture, $228 $47

RELAX
Necklace Sweatshirt, J.Crew, $98 $48 [code SHOPHAPPY]
Wicked Good Moccasins, L.L. Bean, $69


    Work                               Party                                Relax

Cate cami in gilded paisley laméNecklace sweatshirt

                
                    

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!