I'm taking a giant leap and taking a look at an apartment in DC today. I am currently living at home with my parents in Maryland, and I drive about 1.5 hours to work, and 1.5 hours from work, every day. It is starting to get pretty rough, and I'm noticing how many hours out of the day (and dollars out of my paycheck) I'm spending on travel!
That being said, when an opportunity to move in with a group of girls in the city for a fabulous price, I decided I would check it out. I haven't even seen the place in person, but already the idea of decorating my room and having a space of my own again in this four-bedroom apartment is very exciting! Here is an idea of how I would love to decorate this space if the fates align and I get the chance to move in.
C'est La Vie Print, SS Print Shop, $35
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!