Pages

Wednesday, January 15

Love is in the air

Valentine's Day is only a month away, and it is definitely a favorite holiday of mine. I know, it's a manufactured holiday that greeting cards made up. It's silly and it's just another reason for gifts. But I truly don't see it that way.

I think of it as a way to encourage a little extra romance and have a special night with your significant other. A special night out to remember that you should have more special nights out. And, of course, that special night requires a new outfit in my book.

I rarely have trouble finding dresses I love, but who doesn't want to look especially perfect on Valentine's Day? Here are some gorgeous dresses I'm loving for this upcoming holiday!

asymmetric silk dress | mason by michelle mason | $440 $140
tracey metallic stretch-jersey peplum dress | alice + olivia | $297 $145
spelling woven peplum dress | alice + olivia | $396 $195
silk-satin dress | tibi | $445 $221


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!