Pages

Tuesday, January 7

Kitchy cool

For someone who doesn't yet have her own place, I love decorating. I have big plans for when I someday get to move into an apartment with a totally clean slate. White walls. New furniture. No mess. For now, I just get to daydream and imagine the cutest displays I can think of. 

Kitchens are often a place of gathering during parties and get-togethers, as the food is usually there and the cooks have an obligation to stay there. Knowing this, I plan to adorn my kitchen with the cutest details and accents, and to keep it as a place that is easy to hang around in and relax. Here are my favorite pieces to make any kitchen a little cozier!

Peony Wine Stopper. BCBGMAXAZRIA. $38 $23
Chevron Coasters. J.Crew. $13 $9 $6 [code SHOPHAPPY]
Printed Paper Napkin Pack. J.Crew. $10 $5 $3 [code SHOPHAPPY]
Ikat Mini Lattice Placemat Set. West Elm. $14 $10
Kitchen Apron. Threshold for Target. $16
Areaware Bottle Opener. West Elm. $39 $15

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!