At the ripe age of 22, I am nowhere close to getting married. But even I am feeling the urge to pre-order this gorgeous eyelash lace jumpsuit from J.Crew.
I am definitely a traditional girl, and this is not an item I would necessarily want to wear to walk down the aisle. But how can you resist!? I am loving the neckline, the length of the pant, the adorable sheer sleeves - and it even has pockets. To finish it off, it has bows running down the back. Perfection!
That being said, this is a gorgeous item to wear for wedding festivities, even if you are a traditional-princess-ballgown kind of girl (if you can drop $750 on it). Your wedding shower or rehearsal dinner would be made extra-special in this daringly elegant jumpsuit.
Would you wear this on your wedding day?
xo
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!