Pages

Thursday, December 12

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes

The cold. The chilling, freezing cold weather has gotten to me and I don't like it one bit! Right around now is when I start day dreaming about sunny beaches and walking outside without a jacket. Well, Maryland is a long way away from that.

For that reason, I am very serious about my winter gear. I need scarves, hats, gloves and socks to keep me warm, and the quintessential chunky cardigan that can go on top of anything. If you're looking to stay cozy and warm all winter long, check out some of these great winter items!

Open Cocoon Cardigan | Mossimo | $25
Women's Camp Socks | J.Crew | $17 $14
Claudia Leather Gloves | Club Monaco | $99 $70
Tall Riding Boots | LC Lauren Conrad | $100 $55
Cashmere Waffle Beanie | Gap | $50 $33 {code GIFTS}
Wool Houndstooth Scarf | J.Crew | $78 $60 {code GIFTNOW}


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!