Slippers are so underrated. Everyone talks a big talk about getting home from work and putting on sweatpants, which, don't get me wrong, is amazing. But what about after you slip your feet out of those killer heels that you've been running around all day in? When you get to put them into huge pillows that you wear around on your feet, otherwise known as slippers. Keep your toes warm with these great picks!
L.L. Bean Women's Wicked Good Moccasins $69
First thoughts upon seeing these slippers: 'I think I got the wrong size. Is this some kind of joke? There's absolutely no way my foot can fit in there.' But the moment I put them on my feet, it was perfect. This slipper hugs your foot with fuzzy, plush insides. They have rubber bottoms, which is perfect for when you need to run outside but just can't bear to put shoes on just yet.
I thought this slipper looked pretty basic, but I did a little research and found out that this company prides itself on using natural materials (specifically wool) on all of their products! This fuzzy slipper is made from natural boiled wool, which has a non-itch finish, and a leather outsole. Simple, but perfect.
Tory Burch 'Billy' Slipper $150
Sometimes, you really need a slipper that looks like a shoe. Enter the 'Billy' slipper from Tory Burch. The suede upper and rubber sole are topped off with the genuine shearing in the insole, which I find completely genius. I can see myself getting away with wearing these way more than I should.
SOREL is a really solid brand, long known in Canada for its high quality and warmth against the cold winters. If they can make a great boot for below freezing temperatures, I think I can trust them with my slippers for chilly toes. I love the cable knit outer for a fun, cozy look. And at this price, how can you say no?
xo
Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!