Pages

Thursday, October 10

I'm hired!

So. I got a job. 

YAY! The day has finally come, five months after graduation and after one unpaid, full-time internship this summer. I couldn't be more excited!

I'm entering into the field of marketing, which is exciting because it is something I have ever only dipped my toes into. I graduated from the University of Maryland with a B.A. in communication, focusing in public relations. Well, that wasn't working out quite as planned when it came to job-hunting, so now I'm ready for a fun new opportunity. 

I have been so eager to get a job and it feels weird now that the day is here! There is so much to prepare - where do I park (the office is in downtown D.C.), what do I wear, what do I need!? Thankfully my recent post about office supplies has me prepared in that arena, but I am really excited to find a fun outfit for my first day. Let me know what you think - 1, 2, or 3!


Vote for your favorite look!
  
pollcode.com free polls 

J.Crew Paneled Stretch Dress in Colorblock $158 $148 $89 with code EXTRA40 through 10/12
LOFT Live in Pink by Suzanna Dai Short Necklace $70
Michael Kors Collection Liana $265 $139
TOTAL: $298



Kate Spade New York Rhys Dress $358 $180
J.Crew Stacked Layers Necklace $150 $100 $60 with code EXTRA40 through 10/12
Anne Klein Oksana $79 $45
Merona Doubleweave Jacket $35 $30
TOTAL: $315



LOFT Tipped Sheath Dress $90 $45 with code TAKE50 through 10/10
Baublebar Onyx Omicron Collar $40
Nine West Heroheart $89 $71
TOTAL: $156


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!