I've officially made the big fall shoe switch. Because it's October and I actually couldn't wait a single second longer. My sandals are hibernating in my closet, packed away with my sundresses and shorts. They won't show themselves again until spring (which might come around May, if we're lucky).
That being said, I am thrilled to have boots back in my life! Pulling them out of their boxes was a great feeling, and I forgot how much I loved them. My black riding boots were put to rest (R.I.P.) at the end of last winter when they couldn't handle the elements, so I'm in the market for a new pair. However I couldn't limit myself to just black when I started browsing... I'm ready for a total shoe wardrobe revamp. I want calf hair, and leather, and brown, and taupe. At these amazing prices, I can buy everything I want without completely breaking the bank!
clockwise from bottom left
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!