Oh, fall. It steals my heart every year. I love summer to death, but by the end of August I'm ready to trade in 90-degree days for cooler weather than allows me to wear my cozy sweaters and warm boots. I love the animal sweaters from J.Crew and Ann Taylor - they are simple and fun, and perfect to wear with a pair of comfy jeans!
Tights are another favorite of mine for when the weather gets chilly because I love dresses and skirts, so cable-knit tights are the way to go. Scarves are another perfect accessory, as they keep you warm while you're out at a football game cheering on your team. Also, who can forget boots and big, luxurious bags for fall? Riding boots are always a staple to my wardrobe during this season, and I can't wait to find myself a new pair.
Finally, the star of the show - the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. You've seen signs in stores. You've seen tweets. You can't escape the temptation! Give in and buy yourself a yummy pumpkin drink, and wait for the rest of the pumpkin treats to take over once again this year.
Merona Sweater Tights $12
J.Crew Horsing Around Sweatshirt $65
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte $4
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!