Hi all!
I went on a little hiatus over the weekend because I was celebrating four years with my wonderful boyfriend. But I'm back and ready to find some deals!
Structured bags are always in, and I am swooning over some great ones for the upcoming season. Below are some of my favorites in lovely colors - soft gray is great for standing out from the darker fall colors that we'll all be wearing soon enough. But that's not to discount a classic black & white. This Club Monaco bag is perfectly chic with the gold metal accents and bold color blocking.
Nude is an interesting color for fall, but is a good alternative to darker browns and tans. Finally, navy blue is always a great choice! Again, the accents really make this bag. The small square studs give a little bit of edge to this cute crossbody.
Are you loving structured bags for fall?
xo
Amanda
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!