Pages

Monday, August 26

Back to school

My little sister, who is seven years old and entering the second grade this year, had an absolute freak out when she realized that the notebooks she bought for school, that she chose ever so carefully with the prettiest designs, were college-ruled. She screamed in shock and horror when my mom told her, "We need to take these back and get some new ones that are wide-ruled." 

I guess taking school supplies too seriously runs in the family.

I've always loved back-to-school time, and this being my first year that I'm NOT going back to school, I'm having a hard time coping. Buying school supplies was always one of my favorite pastimes, so here I am posting about the best school supplies that YOU can buy so I can live vicariously through others. Here are some cute school supplies picks for back-to-school!


Pencils $12
It's good to have a daily reminder that you should be doing your best in class!

Don't forget to show your thanks to those that help you throughout the school year - professors, advisors; anyone!

I favor smaller notebooks for taking notes in class. Don't we end up putting most stuff on our computers anyways?

Watch $115 $83
No one wants to be late on their first day! Keep time in style.

Agenda $36
This adorable planner has cute quotes and lots of space for organizing your schedule.

Bag $258 $103
I love this bag because it's roomy and functional, but also has a super fun color that will grab anyone's attention! The patent-leather material is also floor-friendly, so you won't ruin your bag when you have no where else for it to go in class; just wipe it clean with a wet cloth every now and then.

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!