Sadly, this summer is not filled with the beach and the pool, the sun and the sand. As my first year post-graduation, most of my days are spent inside working in an office, and it is really making me dream about the beautiful days of vacation I would like to have.
However, it isn't all bad! I will have my pool days here and there, and I still get to feel the summer sun on my skin every morning around 9:00, and every evening around 5:00. Although it isn't ideal, I am still happy to have a few days of vacation and weekends to look forward to!
Here are a few of my must-haves for summer. :)
Brightside Floating Underwire Bikini | Zimmermann | $230.00 $161.00
Okay, so I'm completely obsessed with Zimmermann swimwear. It is so unbelievably far outside my budget, but how can you put a price on a bikini that makes you feel fabulous? I fell in love with this watercolor pattern on this underwire bikini top that is sure to brighten any pool day.
Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus | Burt's Bees | $7.00
I've been using this for a while now and it's become my favorite lip color. I've always had problems with lip gloss and lipstick for everyday use, always finding problems with one or the other. However this tinted lip balm is the best of both worlds. It goes on smooth with a hint of color and shine, and you hardly even know it's there!
Mossimo Straw Fedora Hat | Target | $12.99
I bought this last year for the beach and it was seriously the best hat I could have asked for. I have a floppy sun hat from J.Crew that's adorable, but for windy days on the beach, it just doesn't do the trick! I ended up chasing it down the beach more than wearing it. The fedora doesn't catch as much wind, and the simple cut and colors make this a classic.
Michael Kors Runway Watch | Piperlime | $160.00
I've had my eye on this watch since I first saw it! The double strap. The large gold face. The price! Enough said. It is definitely my next big purchase for summer.
Seychelles Aura | 6pm | $60.00 $42.99
The natural color and soft leather upper on this sandal make it a great everyday shoe for summer. They go great with a dress, shorts, or even jeans for a cooler night!
Bayside Park Small Coal | Kate Spade | $248.00 $139.00
This bag has a great mix of natural wicker and coral leather. The size and shape of this tote make it a perfect beach bag for taking necessities - sunscreen, water, shades and a book to pass the time!
What are some of your summer necessities?
XOX
Amanda
