The best and only holiday of the summer is finally here. The Fourth of July is one of my favorite days every year, as I get to spend the day cooking out and playing cornhole, relaxing and having fun. Then in the evening the fun continues, and one of my favorite parts comes - the fireworks!
Fireworks always seem so magical, and everything gets so quiet as they loudly boom in the sky. This year, I want to make sure I'm enjoying the holiday in style. Thankfully I have off work July 4th this year, so I can properly celebrate all day long! That being said, I still enjoy being patriotic throughout the week. I pulled together a few looks, for work, play and party, that I think are great for showing your pride!
For Work
Anchors Aweigh Tee | J.Crew | $39.50 50% off in-store!
[ I am partial to anything anchors - I absolutely had to have this the moment I saw it! ]
Minnie Pant in Stretch Twill | J.Crew | $89.50 $49.99
Factory Gold-Plated Chainlink Bracelet | J.Crew Factory | $32.50 $16.00
Sailor's Knot Ring | Kate Spade | $48.00
Mossimo Patricia Fabric Covered Wedge Sandal, Cobalt | Target | $29.99
For Play
Factory Clare Cardigan | J.Crew Factory | $49.50 $24.50
Cynthia Rowley Scalloped Tank, past season | Similar one here, $23.99
Mossimo 3.5" Woven Short | Target | $17.00
For Party
BB Dakota Dress | 6pm.com | past season, similar one here!
Lauren Conrad Wedge Peep Toe Sandals | Kohl's | past season, sold here!
Givenchy 'Kalahari Pearl' Necklace | Nordstrom | $45.00
How are you celebrating Independence Day?
XOX
Amanda


