Happy Monday!
This weekend I had so much fun at a graduation party for my boyfriend's little brother, and I also got to go to brunch Sunday! My best friend and I dragged our boyfriends out to DC to Cafe Luna, which was delicious! We got a Groupon that was $60 for four people to have bottomless mimosas (yum!) and breakfast. The deal was great and the food was as well!
I wore a white lace dress from Target ($24.99 online, I got on clearance in-store for $17.48!), a necklace from J.Crew Factory that my boyfriend's mom got me for Christmas (similar one here, was $36.50, on sale for $18.00!), a bracelet from J.Crew Factory ($16.00 down from $32.50!), and a cute pink watch from Loft (mine was a steal, $9.50 from a factory store! Here's a similar one from Fossil, was $95.00 but is on sale for $69.99!).
Hope you all had a great weekend!
XOX
Amanda
