Hi everyone!
I have been obsessing over redecorating my bedroom. I have a mismatched color scheme, and while I like my comforter, the dark purple is not exactly in for summer! I do have white accessories in my room, and they would go perfectly with a new comforter.
I want a comforter that I blogged about a while back, the Nate Berkus Inuit Comforter Set from Target! I love the light mint green colors and it would look great with neutral colors like gray or tan.
My bed frame, desk, shelf and shoe racks are dark brown, and the mint and tan color scheme would look great with it! Here is my plan for purchases:
Comforter: Nate Berkus Inuit Comforter Set | Target | $89.99
Nightstand: Accent Table with Shelf | Target | $69.99 $34.98
Pillow: Nate Berkus Piping Decorative Pillow | Target | $24.99 $17.48
Lamp Shade: Threshold Lamp Shade | Target | $14.99
Curtains: Nate Berkus Heathered Herringbone Window Panel | Target | $24.99
Lamp Base: Alexis Ceramic Table Lamp Base | Pottery Barn | $105.00 $99.00
XOX
Amanda
