Pages

Tuesday, July 16

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Hi all!

I'm really feeling the bright colors and fun patterns of summer. I saw this gorgeous Kate Spade dress (on clearance) and fell in love! It has just the right amount of tropical feel without looking like one of those Hawaiian shirts your dad insists on wearing when you go on vacation.

I pulled together an outfit that I think just screams "I'm pretty!" The LOFT earrings are a nice cream and gold, and they look great next to this dress. They're simple, so they don't overpower the look. You don't want to wear too many patterns or colors! The shoes are the perfect pop of pink to tie into the hot fuchsia on the dress. Finally, this clutch is simple and elegant, and it's great to go from day to night! You can wear it shopping, or out at night with friends.

Hope you enjoy the look!


Earrings // $29.50 $24.88
Clutch // $78.00
Shoes // $169.95 $127.46
Dress // $398.00 $219.99

What do you wear when you want to feel pretty?

xo

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!