Hi everyone!
There has been super gloomy weather in Maryland lately, and I'm getting sick and tired of it. To brighten up my day, I'm looking to some gorgeous statement necklaces!
Short Wrapped Green Stone Necklace, LOFT, $44.50 $23.99
This piece from loft is simple and bright. The diamonds give it some elegance, while the turquoise and rope leave a beachier feel to it! This can be dressed up or dressed down, which is part of why I love it.
Factory Neon Crystal Fan Necklace, J.Crew Factory, $49.50 $39.50
Elegant, bright and sparkly, this necklace will add some serious shine to your outfit. The multicolored gems allows you to wear this with a variety of tops and dresses, and the colors are to die for!
Kenneth Cole New York Modern Rose Necklace, Piperlime, $48.00 $32.99
The soft pink of this necklace screams summer. I love the multiple chains leading up to the clasp as well as the diamond detailing on the middle three beads!
Where is your favorite statement necklace from?
XOX
Amanda


