Ever since I bought my Lauren by Ralph Lauren crossbody, I've been seeing them everywhere! It seems like now is the time to buy, as they are still in stores but there are also so many great deals on them as fall bags start entering the stores.
| My Lauren by Ralph Lauren crossbody! |
They are super convenient when you just need something to keep your wallet, phone and keys in. In a busy metro station? You can pull it around to your front to make sure you keep everything safe. Going to a concert? Now you won't have to lug around a huge tote!
Here are some great deals I found:
![]() |
| Ivanka Trump Jessica Crossbody Flap Bag, Lord & Taylor, |
![]() |
| Vince Camuto Jennah Crossbody, Lord & Taylor, |
![]() |
| Cobbie Hill Ellen, Kate Spade, |
Which one is your favorite?
XOX
Amanda


