Thursday, January 22
Wednesday, January 21
Tuesday, January 20
Spring has always been my favorite season; all of the plants that froze come back to life, the days start getting longer and you get to pull out all of the clothes that you hid away the second the slightest hint of fall showed itself. Light, airy dresses, sandals and skirts come back into rotation. And it's the best.
Thankfully pastels are definitely in for winter, so I picked out some of my favorite sale pieces to give me warm-weather vibes. These pieces won't go to waste, as they'll live in your closet all the way through summer.
- H&M Ruffled Silk Blouse
- J.Crew Crystal and Stone Row Earring
$35$18 code ENDOFSEASON
- Zara Leather Messenger Bag
- Tory Burch Cheers Key Fob
- Zara Printed Leather Slipper
- Topshop Lilac Frill Triangle Bikini
- kate spade new york Gold Coast Nisha
- Topshop Floral Print Shift
- French Connection Jocelyn Jacquard Dress
$148 $90$45 code 50SALE
- Pomander Place Pastel Teardrop Earrings
- H&M Silk Pajamas
Monday, January 19
Thursday, January 15
Sometimes the inspiration for a room can pop up around one piece of furniture. When I saw that the World Market fuchsia Lindsey chair was marked down to only $100 (!!!) I couldn't stop thinking of the fun ways you could set it up in a room. Whether you get two and seat them framing a sofa, or seat them next to each other with a small table in between, you have a winning living space! It comes in a number of other colors as well.
On my hunt for fun furniture, I found some other pretty home picks that would look great in a bright living room. I'm loving the nook coffee table from West Elm; its slightly retro look with brass detailing is a great addition to any room, and I love the fact that it has a little drawer to hide away remotes and books. The extra 15% off doesn't hurt, either!
Wednesday, January 14
I love how sweet and simple this is; you can pair it with white for a classic look, or add a soft pink top for a bit of color. This will be a definite staple in my closet.
2. Piperlime Collection Geo Print Ponte Tee and Skirt |
Ever since I saw Taylor Swift wearing that amazing white laser cut matching separates outfit, I knew I wanted to get a separates outfit. They just look so chic, and what an easy outfit!
3. Piperlime Collection Sheer Trim Dress
First of all, such a steal. Second, I can see myself wearing this to a wedding or other event this summer. The sheer panels add a touch of daring, but it still has a classy neckline and length.
4. Wells Grace Asymmetrical Zip Skirt
I bought a really amazing asymmetrical skort from Target last year and fell in love. When I saw this skirt, I got the same feel and decided I could splurge for $10! I love the light blue, which I don't have much of in my closet. This will be a great piece for spring.
Here are a few more of my favorites:
Tuesday, January 13
- Cailin leather sandals
- Baylie printed washed-silk top
- Heritage print small cosmetic case $48
- Emma paneled jacquard and jersey skirt
- New hanky crepe blouse
- Julian two mini jersey wrap dress
- Dani printed silk straight-leg pants
- Serena leopard haircalf pumps
- Yvonne frame clutch
- Gia two piece pump
- Verdi leather mules
- Soiree crossbody
- Elie mini haircalf cross body
- Ziva bootie
- Quin dress sandal
- Marcelle hobo shoulder bag
- Silk faux-wrap dress
- Sleeveless zip up tank
- Blossom cut out dress
- Vanya satin ankle-strap sandals
- Leopard-patterned stretch-knit dress
- Leather crochet skirt
- Savanna square neck camisole
- Boutis embroidery dress